3. Copywriting for YouTube Videos
Everything from your title to your description play a crucial part in YouTube's search engine. What you put there can help you get found.
Here's what you'll discover:
- When creating your title think of keywords. Words that will answer someone's question when searching.
- Your thumbnail should be visually pleasing but your title is just as important so your video shows up during a search.
- Be sure to add a description. This should be around 200 words and packed full of keywords related to your brand and what's in the video.
- Bonus: Tag your videos. This can include keywords derived from your title and topics you mention throughout the video.
What was the title of your last video you uploaded? Share the link, too.