3. The Secret to Good Photos
We want your photos to be good especially if you're hiring a photographer that's talented and one that you're excited about shooting with. Let's do some preliminary planning to make sure you get the most out of that photo shoot.
Here's what you'll discover
- We don't want to over-plan. Much of what will make your photos fantastic when you're looking through those selects at the very end are things that we wouldn't have been able to plan right now before you shoot.
- You need to let it happen. More times than I can count, for example, clients have asked me what should I wear to my photo shoot, and I never ever tell them specifically what to wear. Instead, I tell you wear something that makes you feel like a rockstar.
- Think about your passions and bring props that reference them. For example, if you're a writer, bring a pen and a paper. If you're an accountant, maybe bring a vintage typewriter. You want props because it gives you something to do with your hands.
- Make use of your environment which should show you in your very best light. Remember, don't just take photos against a boring plain white wall, because we're not going to learn anything about your brand from that.